Olivia Reitz Long - Adjustment Time: Coming to Closure


Pressing Toward the Goal - Olivia Reitz Long prophetic word

Adjustment Time - Coming to Closure

Olivia Reitz Long

"This is what the Lord Almighty says: Give careful thought to your ways. Go up into the mountains and bring down timber and build the house so that I may take pleasure in it and be honored, says the Lord. You expected much, but see, it turned out to be little. What you brought home, I blew away. Why? declares the Lord Almighty, because of My house which remains a ruin while each of you is busy with his own house." Haggai 1:7-9

"The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. - Clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the sinful nature." Romans 14:12, 14

IT IS TIME ... time for the I AM to move on with My plans and purposes. I have had My people in a season of adjustment. I have challenged each one going by My Name... I have given warnings both in the natural and in the spiritual...warnings that said: It is time for an attitude adjustment. Some have truly heard and have made the necessary adjustments but for many, they go on as before still believing all is well. Unfortunately the sands of time  in My spiritual hourglass for this adjustment season are running out. For those who are still pre-occupied with their own individual kingdoms, seeking domination over others, seeking identities for themselves, into competition with others, having misplaced priorities and purposes - the last grains of sand are trickling down and when they are gone, there will be no turning back.

Adjustment time, another transition period for My own by My Time Clock. As all transition periods it had a beginning and it has an end and the end is now in sight. As in all transition periods I have brought to your life there have been set rules by the I AM in which you are to live by and to obey and this season has been no different. Many have heeded this adjustment time and many have not - now this season is in the last seconds of My Time and then all will move into My final destiny for the world. During this adjustment time much grace has been given, an extension in grace to truly walk My walk in all ways, not as you speak. The night is far spent - the day is at hand! Gross darkness will come upon your lands. As the last sands trickle away - those who have not adhered to My adjustment season, your next season and time is fixed! There will be no going back for a second chance.  For My Faithful Ones, your next season and time is also fixed!  All will be in readiness for both sides and will not be changed once the sand is emptied. Cause and effect, it happens in the natural world and it happens in the Spiritual. My Kingdom purposes shall be done...

My remnant shall arise, My Faithful Ones shall come forth! It is the last hour, you are entering into the final days and you are entering  into what I have said I had for you -  My promises fulfilled. You are now eagerly awaiting those sands to finally trickle out for you knowing your time is nigh. Faithful, you have been faithful even through rejection and persecution by your own. You have persevered and always believed in Me, even in the deepest pits of despair, for even then you have held on to the I AM. Even now many of you wonder how this will all come about but do not fear, I AM all sufficiency for you and the I AM is present with you always. Each will be touched by My hand and you will be transformed and changed by My Glory. Much will seek to detract you on this side of the final sifting but fear not for My will shall be done in your life and you will see all that was forfeited returned to you seven fold plus more! Prepare to enter into My inner chambers reserved for My Chosen Ones. The place and the way I have prepared for you and the door shall swing wide open for you to enter... My presence is upon you, My scepter, the symbol of My royal power is extended to you. I see your eagerness mounting as you now watch those final grains of sand sifting through to completion ending this long, long season.

You have been taught and prepared by My hand and you have gone through perilous times, times when even as My Faithful, you have wondered if you could dare to hope it would still come to pass... NOW, I say unto you - be on alert.... knowing that I AM Who I say I AM and will do what I have promised! I AM in control in a world out of control and your destiny In Me is sealed and will be delivered. Your intense training has given you MY heart and love for all of mankind.  As you see the last grains of sand leaving this season, it shall light a spark and this spark will turn into a blazing flame as I move you forth. No enemy can steal what I have for you for I have placed a mantle on you that NO enemy can destroy. Rejoice, again I say rejoice for ALL is under My Control and what I have purposed before the beginning of time shall be accomplished shortly. The season of adjustment is coming to closure and you are stepping into your destiny while also stepping into the final days, the destiny of the world - filled with My Glory, walking in signs and wonders, healing the sick, raising the dead and bringing in the final harvest.  Adjustment Time - Coming to Closure and now it all begins!