Mary Clark - The Gavel







Once My gavel comes down it will be all over. There will be no second chances. All will come to a screeching halt. I tell you this, beloved, because time is of the essence, it is running out. Speak My words of truth. Stand strong in the coming days. Do not fear. I am with you. I am upholding you in the circumstances that are about to take place. I AM your God.

Those who choose to serve the Almighty, giving their heart to Me, putting their trust in Me, will be saved. But for those who choose to serve the world, turning their backs on Me, looking to the world for heart pleasure will lose out, lose out sorely. This is truth. This is fact. Nothing can change this truth. Nothing can change the timing of the events that are about to take place. Nothing! So I say to you stand up for My truth. Move forward in eager anticipation. You chose well, beloved. Yes! You have chosen to serve the Almighty God. You chose well!!!



This was seen on the Faith Tabernacle (Bill and Marsha Burns) website.