Refuge




Refuge


Prophetic Word through MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
February 3, 2010


refuge – safe haven, sanctuary, shelter, protection, place of safety


I am your refuge, beloved. I am that One to seek during times of strife. I am that One to Whom you can come and rest your weary head. Never doubt that this place has always been made available to you. Never doubt My love for you. It is constant. It is the place of quiet wonder where your God dwells and invites you to join Him.

I am your refuge. I take delight in having you near to Me. Do not stray. Do not wander off into the world looking for Me. I am only a whisper away from you, only a gentle whisper.

Psalm 61
1 O God, listen to my cry! Hear my prayer!
2 From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety,
3 for you are my safe refuge, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.
4 Let me live forever in your sanctuary, safe beneath the shelter of your wings!
5 For you have heard my vows, O God. You have given me an inheritance reserved for those who fear your name.