Vision - Tied Up In Church




Before me was a large tree loaded with apples though it was much larger than a normal apple tree. The tree was in a beautiful park-like setting with a manicured lawn and many other large trees throughout, quite typical of a city park or an old estate home.

Under the tree there was a long, rectangular table with a red and white gingham cloth. There were a few people walking about and they were dressed in 1950’s clothing. I saw some children and particularly a man and woman. The man was wearing a shirt and tie with the jacket of his suit slung over one shoulder. The woman had on a powder blue shirtwaist dress with a full skirt. It was the clothing that gave me the understanding it was the 50’s.

The table was set up for the church picnic but there wasn’t any food on it.

A brief flash of something to my left caught my eye. It was a huge great white shark which loomed over the scene with an evil grin and then disappeared.

Beyond the tree, the people and the table there was a house that appeared to have been built in the 1910’s in the craftsman style with a large, screened-in veranda at the front. There wasn’t any question of needing permission to enter the house so I went up the front steps and into this veranda. It was much darker inside than I thought it would be considering the sunny, summer day outside.

As I walked into the hall I saw the dining room with a long table and around it were chairs occupied by people. There was no food on this table either. Each person had their hands behind the backs of the chairs and their entire torso was tied to the chairs with heavy rope. They each had a gag on their mouths.

There was nothing about these people that suggested they were in distress. They looked quite content, or resigned, to their situation.

I went up the stairs at the end of the hall and on the second floor there were several closed doors. Behind one door I was aware of a sexual encounter in progress. Behind the door across the hall I was aware there were two men counting money.

There was a small, narrow staircase that led up to an attic. When I went up there I saw many, very dusty boxes and they were all filled with Bibles.

When I went back downstairs and outside I saw the strangest thing. Standing there about eight feet tall was Mr. Peanut. I heard him say with showman enthusiasm, “C’mon inside! We’re putting on a show!”

The people who had been on the lawn looked delighted and happily went into the house.

I went and stood sadly under the oversized apple tree and asked, “Why are they in there Lord?”

He replied, “They are na├»ve people who have been deceived by smooth talk and glowing words. They don’t know any better and they are deceived by those who have turned faith in Me into a peanut gallery show.”

Then I asked, “Once they go in there they’re tied to those chairs. What will happen to them Lord?”

The Lord replied, “This is the condition of many who call themselves My Church but I will protect and deliver all those who are Mine. I will send them those who will speak My truth. I will open the eyes of those who want their eyes opened.”

“My sheep recognize My voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them away from Me, for My Father has given them to Me, and He is more powerful than anyone else. So no one can take them from Me.” John 10: 27-29

May the Lord bless you and keep you,
Holly